Monday, October 3, 2011

Tiki tiki ha hoo!

Welllll fruity and I have made a wonderful surprise for you all! A Tiki Party on transformice! I believe this is the first party we held since the Vampires vs Werewolves thing? We deserve a party for the "Majestic Unicorns" hard work. LOOK AT OUR RANK!


Majestic Unicorns




Rank 2,595 of 45,952 


Not bad for our noob tribe eh? Originally we were gonna make the party on Friday, but we have other plans now. If you haven't made a transformice yet, it's not too late. Just go to en.transformice.com and create an account. Type in /room bubbaxd (that's where we will usually be) and ask someone to recruit you to our tribe! Ok so here's the party info: 

Where: Majestic Unicorns tribe home
Date: October 8th (Saturday)
Time: 3:00 pm EST (9:00 for UK.....I think)

Wear tropical stuff for the fun of it!
For the music, cooker and shaman apprentices do NOT fight over the music or you will be temporarily de-ranked. Farewell..I will now ride into the sunset
~Shrinky the annoying kid on the block 

8 comments:

♫☼Lollyxpop☼♫ said...

Absolute Perfections are rank 26 :D Too many Chobots annoy me. I don't like to go to bubbaxd a lot anymore because of it. Lots of zee "OMIGOSH IM GUNNA EXPLODE" chobots :P

xFruityloopyx said...

your loss

Vasa12345 said...

OMG rank 2,595! keep it up guys! :D every cheese counts ^^

Conor Chobots said...

you forgot me im in the team .-.

Name stjohn

cho name stjohn18

Nishant said...

wanted to come but tfm is not working for me on the computer im using..i guess i'll have to wait till i get my laptop and congrats for the rank!

Garrisonsensei11 ಠ_ಠ said...

Lol Absoulte Perfections arent rank 27 Absolute PerfectION are rank 27 sfjksldhfsdjk.

Blaine said...

Oh cool! Can't promise I'll be there though. Leavin' town for the weekend on friday but if any wi-fi come my way you be sure as heck i'd be there :)

ıмαcαяʟч♥ said...

I remember the music fight where this kiddy song played then this monster truck song thing played and then it did it over and over again.
I thank Nifteh for giving me the lyrics to the monster truck thingy I loved lmao

I will be there hopefully, if my mom isn't home and annoys the hell outta me about letting my sister use the computer.