Saturday, October 22, 2011

Wazguud?
Notice anything different about this blog? Thats right.
THIS POST HAS NO TITLE >:D
Oh yeah and the Halloween decorations too but whatever. It matches my desktop background :D
Beautiful :') I hope you guys realize that Halloween is on a Monday Night...which sucks. That means.....we could party next weekend :D Transformice AND Chobots!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
First, Transformice...we party in the TRIBE HOUSE! (Details on how to get in HERE) We'll change the code to the house every 2-3 mins so it won't be boring :D (If you wanna make a spooky house or something, comment the code and it'll be included in the party) 

Second, Chobots...lets go TRICK OR TREATING AROUND CHO! I know some of you dread Chobots, but we planned this trick or treating months ago and we'll appreciate it if you came! I'm also gonna need a few people standing at certain spots to 'give candy' hehe...imagination :) Don't forget your costume and candy bag! Meet outside the Pet Shop in the busiest server! I'm going as a fizzeh >:D Sorry Gary haha

DATE: Saturday, October 29
TRANSFORMICE TIME: 3:00 PM EST 
CHOBOTS TIME: 3:30 PM EST
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

SEE YOU THERE MY LOVES!!
Loopy the Lurker

6 comments:

Lily said...

I don't go on .net
-lollyxpop

Anonymous said...

Eh I might make it to the .net party.
I quit the tribe because they were acting like idiots when you werent there, but you can use my map.

@775064

ıмαcαяʟч♥ said...

Sounds fun! I will be there :D

frycook48 said...

Yay! a .net party!

tyler9795 said...

.net doesnt work for me but transformice ill be able to do :P

Amanda said...

Yea.... ill try to be there! lol :D