Sunday, November 27, 2011

Christmas Gifts for girls

My problem each year during the holidays is figuring out what to buy for my friends. I swear I spend so much time stressing on what to buy them. Soooo to save you girls the stress, here's some good ideas for Christmas gifts!

  • iPod cases/covers
  • Pillow pets (for some reason, people love those)
  • Lava lamp night light (thats the shiz)
  • Lollipop Flowerpot (the best part is you can decorate it!)
  • Shutter glasses
  • Fuzzy socks

Next week I'll come up with some ideas of gifts for guys. This is gonna be tough... What do you guys like anyways? Squishy booger squeezable balls? ROFL

Loopy the Lurker

12 comments:

♡ Missquinn ♡ said...

i love ALL those things. i've gotten every one of those except for the sunglasses on my birthday.(:

Tyler said...

Here are some great gifts for guys:

- Sports (equipment, jerseys, tickets, etc.)
-Tools
-A girlfriend (trolol)
-Concert Tickets
-Video Games
-Electronics

Those are good ideas, Use these ones.

-Tyler

P.S. I MISS BEING AN AUTHOR! Dx

Anonymous said...

Ipod cases/covers? You need to get an otterbox. On my way home i was carrying so much luggage and i dropped it from the inside second floor window to the ground (dont ask why) and its ok!!!

Pillow pets? I used to have one but my sister broke it... cheap.

Lava lamp? Those things are kinda cheap...

Lillipop Flowerpot hmm.... MY SISTER WOULD LOVE THAT LOL

Shutter glasses.... nah... im happy with my blue sunglasses 8)

Fuzzeh socks.... sooo comfortable :). Gary says he wants fizzeh socks. So... fat..... I bet he could fit in a fizzeh sock.

And what do I want for christmas? MY TWO FRONT TEETH@@@@@@ Jk i already have them

Anonymous said...

For a contest u should make people make paradoys of christmas charols.

"Jingles Smell... Jingles Smell... Jingles smell all the way *-*"

Lily said...

I like posts like this(:

Dont forget things like nailpolish/itunes giftcard

Juliet said...

Lava lamps tell my life. Ever since i was 5+ I always got a blue lava lamp, not pink, not purple, just blue. And..FRIKKIN SHUTTER GLASSES BETTER MAKE IT A BIT..WIDER FROM THE FACE OR SOMETHING! My eyelashes hit the bars every time.

Blaine said...

Frikkin video games gurl! XDDD

♪¡Po∂ said...

i like bikes xD

SmartDj said...

i like electronic stuff=D

Anonymous said...

Good stuff for boys:

Gary: Fizzeh Socks, A fizzeh stuffed animal (neither can fit in his house)
Tyler: A GF
SmartDj: A 3DS
Music: Mario Kart Wii (I am a professional haxer on that x) I wanna race him)

Thomaschrishan said...

We put in a lot of our time aggravating to bulk out what we should allowance our baby ones, which will accomplish them absolutely happy.

perfume

icecool5678 said...

Or, if you're me, let your parents buy all the presents while you keep all your money to yourself ;D

^ That's the christmas spirit