Tuesday, November 22, 2011

HALLELUJAH

GUESS WHAT TIME IT IS?? Thanksgiving! :D One of my favorite holidays. Black Friday..aw man..that's my day right there. Super deals, free stuff, going to stores at 1:00 in the morning. It's the greatest thing ever! Of course on Thanksgiving I'll be doing this.
  and this 
and lets just add this because it looks funny.

Since I'm not going to school tomorrow, how about a short little party for all yall? How about
Time: 12:59 EST
Where: Majestic Unicorn tribe house
Yeah that's about it. Hope to see you there! Tell me..what are you doing for Thanksgiving? What are you thankful for?
~Shrinky the annoying kid on the block

7 comments:

SmartDj said...

Sounds fun!

xFruityloopyx said...

WTF what kind of a time is 12:59? U moron -_-

1:00 PEOPLE!!

Blaine said...

Sweet!
-buys 6-pack of energy drinks-
Just in case ;D

Sophie said...

i might make it, but i might travel to my grandmas at this time. We shall see :D

Blaine said...

o great? this was pm not am right? wooow on my part =\

Anonymous said...

I'm going to my grandparents house so I'm not sure if I can make it.. >.<

Garrisonsensei11 ಠ_ಠ said...

Wait is it tomorrow or was it today cuus i live in canada and thanksgiving already passed for me