Friday, November 18, 2011

Is this really reality?

Hey Guys!
Ohkay. So i was thinking of things to do... And there. Right in the middle of my brain. It is...

CHEESE STREET
You might think im crazy, but youll see.
So, Ill take in about 6-8 people (maby more, depending on the comments...)
Every week (Maby 5 days... depends.) You would either comment (or vote on a poll if i can get permission to) someone who you would wanna exit the CHEESE STREET. And when we get to the final 2-4, well, it would be the final. But what exactly is it...
Ohkay, some of you are getting confused... Basicly, you just play tfm as normal, and you might be set tasks. After, you vote who should be eliminated from the competition.

WELL.
You lot are gonna be the people in cheese street. What you have to do? Just do what you normally do. But, mainly stay in the tribe house, or talk in tribe chat. And no, you dont have to be online 24/7, but atleast a few times a week.
Then, when i make a new post about cheese street, comment (Or vote on a poll...) who you want out.

Well then.

If you wanna enter this... thing, Comment this:

Name: ______
Favorite things to do: 1: _______ 2: ______ (Any more): _______
Why you want to compete (Optional): ______

Thats about it. you can add anything else if you want.
The entries will end about wednesday. Maby Friday.

If your confused, ask me for more info!

-conz the clown

8 comments:

Garrisonsensei11 ಠ_ಠ said...

yees.

Name: Fizzeh

Favorite things to do: 1: Fart all over the city 2: Step on ron

Why do i want to compete: I want to get the medal of fat


lolzjk

Name: Chobotsg/Gary

Favorite things to do 1: SURVIVE IN THIS WORLD 2: explore i guess

I wanna compete cus I like cheese andd i love competition

Anonymous said...

i do not understand this post at all...

Anonymous said...

This post makes no snese.... but I will fill out the form for cheese street........................


Name: CuhrguehgifgiChobotronshamwacallit
Favorite Things to do: Eat gary for breakfast.
Why you want to complete: That dirty teddy bear liar looks tasty

Blaine said...

Name: Music :P

Favorite things to do:
1) Shoot a little b-ball
2) Watch conz flirt with his teddy bear girlfriend, while laughing XDD

Why you want to compete: Because I want to win! FRICK YEA!

Flafy123 said...

Name: ibitezcheez
Favorite things to do: 1: play transformice 2: step on people when you can on tfm :p
Why i want to compete: cuz i LURVE CHEEZ...THERES NO DESCRIPTION FURR THAT

Anonymous said...

Name: Sky

Favorite things to do: 1: Eat Cheese 2: Sports

Why do i want to compete: I LOVE TO EAT CHEESE ALL DAY LONG and umm....'Cause I like to compete?

Garrisonsensei11 ಠ_ಠ said...

Im eated for breakfest

Rype said...

Name: Coldudecho
Favorite Things to do
1)Play Basketball
2)WIN! >:)
Why I want to Compete: I like competing in things like this, also I luuv Cheeeeeese *-*