Sunday, November 6, 2011

Its not my BABY BABY BABY!



HAHAH this is the most hilarious celebrity news since Charlie Sheen's WINNING situation. Some lady whos 3 years older than Justin Beiber is claiming that Beiber got her pregnant. Apparently they ~NST NST NST~ backstage after his concert for like 30 seconds, and now she's filing a lawsuit against him. JB claims he has never even met the crazy chick.
Wow....dumb hoes these days are so desperate for money. Obviously she's lying. And even if she wasn't lying, she could be charged with raping a minor. I don't even see why people are hating on JB. He's honestly a great singer. I'm not gonna obsess over him and I'm not gonna hate him. To me, he's just one of those singers that I don't give a shit about. If he makes a good song, okay I'll download it. Nothing more, nothing less.

Jimmy Fallon did the most hilarious spoof on the whole situation: CLICK HERE


Loopy the Lurker

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

i doubt she's even pregnant.

♡angelica♡ said...

HOW CAN YOU FORM A BABY WITHIN 30 SECONDS.. she gave birth like 3 months ago.. and he's taking the paternity test so they know if he's the father

ıмαcαяʟч♥ said...

Ron, Mariah did get pregnant. She gave birth. Apparently Justin Bieber told her he wanted to fuck the shit out of her. And the story makes no sense, she randomly agrees to have sex with him when she barely knows him? The hell? I heard about this too in the Star magazine when I was at the store.

Vasa12345 said...

People do anything these days for publicity..

Mo(: said...

I lost TOTAL respect for him now..even though he probably didnt do it, thats just... eh