Wednesday, November 23, 2011

.-. >:O :3 xD o_O >.> >:D

Oh jeez...I really didn't wanna post this but I'm sure you guys are sick of Thanksgiving posts from other blogs. Let's talk about EMOTES!

Choose one of the following emotes and try to take a picture of yourself doing it in real life...it hurts your face if you do it too long:
.-. >:O :3 xD o_O >.> >:D -_-

I chose this one -----V

THIS! is Corkal! LMAOOO I LOVE THIS ONE

Hermione with the O_O

 HAHAHAA this is interestingly creepy... C8 Nicely done crazybread!

Cuckoo for Cocoa ...puffs O_O

ROFL CARLY! BEST EDITING SKILLZ EVER!

Yeaaah Willkdh! REPRESENTIN FOR THE MEN!

 ROFL I don't even this is even physically possible, Flying_hawk

 xD Face. Hawhaw nice job Mo!

 We got an asian invasion up in here by Twolegers

 Why so serious Gucci?

Eff my editing skills .-. That face is impossible

LMAO!! This is sooo funny Nifty!!! 


If you're brave enough...comment yours >:D I'll add yours to this post (if you give me permission in the comments). KEEP EM' COMING!!!

Loopy the Lurker

22 comments:

Garrisonsensei11 ಠ_ಠ said...

lolol id do o_O but im shy

Juliet said...

http://i44.tinypic.com/2q1dxjs.png



Put me up thar, GURL!

Crazybread said...

http://i39.tinypic.com/2i6kuv9.png

I kinda messed it up when i made it big....


Go ahead and put it up there C8

Sophie said...

kkkk im so ugly when i just wake up..
i did o_o
pfft. this pic sucks and hurts my eyes, but enjoy! :D
http://tinypic.com/r/vovp6t/5

Cocoa2003/Comicvsteve said...

http://tinypic.com/view.php?pic=2q8vd76&s=5 GO AHEAD

ıмαcαяʟч♥ said...

I dont know what link to do so i did them all o_O

(PS I was lazy to take a new photo)

http://tinypic.com/r/al6k9k/5

http://i41.tinypic.com/al6k9k.jpg

[IMG]http://i41.tinypic.com/al6k9k.jpg[/IMG]

ıмαcαяʟч♥ said...

ps go ahead and post it :D

Rosey2000 said...

aww corkal ur so pwetty XD and u 2 fruity ;o

Willkdh ;P said...

ILL BE BRAVE AND BE THE ONLY BOY >:D
http://i40.tinypic.com/2igm9vs.jpg
PUT IT UP (pwease? lol)

Juliet said...

hawhaw thanks..

Brystiin said...

here

http://i39.tinypic.com/13z34ia.jpg

-brystin

Flyinghawk said...

I guess mines this face :x
I couldnt really think of anything else lol
http://oi43.tinypic.com/2edbb5z.jpg
[you can put it in the post]

Brystiin said...

you can out mine in the post btw :)

Two said...

http://i41.tinypic.com/214rz1h.jpg

asian face

you can add this to the post

Anonymous said...

http://i1135.photobucket.com/albums/m636/Georgia_Allison/Screenshot2011-11-25at52122PM.png

Permission granted dont edit any morrreee and put me as georgirose

Mo(: said...

my xD face...
o.o..




http://i41.tinypic.com/68biq0.jpg


itsucksssss.

Mo(: said...

u can use itttt.

Anonymous said...

Check on my blog for 2 more.

Natalie M. said...

I emailed you the pic. You can put it up :)

Jilli said...

http://i40.tinypic.com/bhxi0w.png
that's the :X

SWAG. ALL THE WAY

Fivestarshark said...

This brings back so many memories with chasewest.

☺♫→Mï$†¥™←♫☺ said...

:* -Kissy face*

i44.tinypic.com/hv6v87.jpg

Yeah... I put on lipstick for that ._. Proves how much of a life I have! :D xDD