Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Ok, who is this?!

Hey guys, its music again with yet another post!

So i'm just searching around on youtube, and i decide to go to Tobuscus' channel. (ya know if ya like toby ;D)

And then this creepy stalker guy comes outta nowhere in the advertisement box O.o

My first thought when i saw this was, "Deng, I've seen this guy before but this is sorta goin to a new level..."
So, I finished this vid. Then, later, I went to watch some Equals Three (RayWilliamJohnson! >:D) and found THIS:

Ok, what the HECK is this? Way to sound perverted there!...oh wait he passed that line a long time ago. lol

And what makes this creepier, is this:

What the frick is a baby hair bed, man?! Wait...it seemed as if I stopped caring. XD

I just don't get why he's popping up everywhere on famous' people's youtube videos now! Does he have a lot of money, is he trying to be the slightest way funny, what is it? what do you guys think?!

I remember I clicked on this guy's ad once before, and his name is "whatswhat" or something like that, idk. But he's just one person that wouldn't be on the top of my list to meet XD

How many times have you guys seen this man before? Leave your answers in the comment section below :P

So yea, this ends one of my posts, once again, normal routine. Guess I'll see ya guys later! (;

~Music :P~