Mhm. It's time for another book review. I know most of you hate it, but for the few of you who actually appreciate my work in putting these together, thanks! Today I will be reviewing It's Kind Of a Funny Story by Ned Vizzini
This book is about a boy named Craig who is going through depression as a teen. His life is flipped upside down when he checks himself into a "loony bin" I highly recommend this book for everyone. It give you a chance to get a glimpse at what Vizzini himself went through. I myself have meltdowns all the time and found this to be a great inspiration. I appreciate this book and Vizzini for writing it. You will find yourself loving Craig every bit of it. Although I have to warn you, this contains VERY mature content -cough-
"★★★★☆"
Four out of five stars.
~Shrinky the annoying kid on the block
Also I read this out of a recommendation from a friend. Turns out it's also a movie :D So for those of you too lazy to read this, watch the movie
Also I read this out of a recommendation from a friend. Turns out it's also a movie :D So for those of you too lazy to read this, watch the movie

4 comments:
OHH shrinky can you do a review about the book schooled?? its about a hippie who goes to a real school and stuff like that.
I like the book reveiws!
Hi!
-sent from my iPod touch on vacation1
Looks like a really good book.
Love these reviews lol
Post a Comment