So the American Music Awards was last night and HOW IN THE WORLD DID TAYLOR SWIFT WIN ARTIST OF THE YEAR?!?!?!?!
Are you serious? She hasn't done ANYTHING this year! Like seriously, WHERE HAS SHE BEEN? Let's look at her competition:
Lady GaGa-Yeahhh 80% of your new album sucked
Adele-2 hits this year! Yes, kinda deserved it!
Lil Wayne-"How to Love" wasn't that great. You haven't done much this year either
Katy Perry-5 singles from one album. Although her songs can get annoying after awhile, they were hella catchy when they first came out!
So yeah Adele or Katy should've won. NOT TAYLOR SWIFT! I'm sorry but I'm just pretty upset about this. If she's artist of the year, then this has been one shitty year for music. Who do you think should've won?
Loopy the Lurker

9 comments:
LOVE TAYLOR (don't hit me!) haha, but I agree, I think Adele should of gotten it.
PS- nice title :D
wow she BRIBED THEM XD
Katy!
Too bad my iPod doesn't do flash
adele should have won, but i still love taylorr
definently. she only made one song, called sparks fly. however, that song didnt even make the top 70. it was like rank 74 or something like that. the day after, it disapeered.
Adele was best there, but Owl City should have won!!!
All Taylor Swift does is write shitty songs of her millions of boyfriends she had. Dammit Adele should have won wtf
Im sorry if i make any of you upset, but i LOVE taylor swift. I went to see her concert yesterday. Shes really sweet. I hate when people talk shit about her.
As much as i love her, i do think adele shoulda won. Taylor could win another award.
Post a Comment