Sunday, February 19, 2012

Words can take you to places unkown

Another book review! So if you don't like books you might as well close out of this tab. Suck itttt. Today I will be reviewing another genius book by Shusterman! It is called Everlost by Neal Shusterman! It's also a trilogy so it should keep you busy for a while. 
You can read the back of it HERE! 

What do I start with this book? Let's just say that it's absolutely pure genius. It makes you wonder what happens after our life here on earth. The characters are all lovable and beware, this book has many surprising twists to it. Through out the whole thing, you'll want to just piss yourself. I could not put this book down at all. When the book ends, you'll be a mess. Until you get the next book. So far I'm on the second book, but I can tell this trilogy will be SUPERCALIFRAGILISTICEXPIALIDOCIOUS!!! 
"★★★★★"
Five stars!
~Shrinky the annoying kid on the block

2 comments:

frycook48 said...

Yay, I love the book reveiws! Sounds like a good book to.

Unknown said...

Oh my gerd! I read this like 5 freakin times man! I love it!