Friday, March 23, 2012

A food review you don't need to know. LOL

Wazzup, Music again. I tried a new restaurant today we don't have in our town, and I really liked it, so I decided to give a food review a go! Here you go:

Restaurant name: Papa John's!

Yeh I know you fatbutts out there already had the pizza (lolol, jk. sheesh, offensive much?), but I just had the original pizza today, when I went out-of-town. And I have to say, that I was vaguely surprised. I had a little not-so-much version of this pizza before going to a race (yep, NASCAR!!!!!!!!) and it was like Chef Boyardee...not complimenting. But it was beast today. Long story short, I give it...

4 outta 5 thumbs up, so 4/5. I reccommend trying the real deal, don't, and i repeat, do NOT get the little versions from carts at stores that are temporary. 8 times outta 10 its not gonna be as great as it would be at a real papa johns. So, try it, why not?? But don't get too much addicted to it-you'll end up fat. Lol, i have, like, 2 friends who are fat. It doesnt look fun. (YOU DON'T SAYY?)

Gotta go, cya later! Comment below if I should do more in the future!!!

~Music :P

5 comments:

Muttski said...

they do PAPA JOHN everywhere. even in china.

Blaine said...

Well appearantly they dont have it in my town :/

zorx909 said...

if you wanna try some REALLY good pizza, try Rome's, or Brooklyn pie pizza co. 2 slices, and I'm out!

Anonymous said...

OMG EWWW sorry but that pizzzza GROSS..

Oreo said...

Ewww, how could you even like it? I almost vommet when I had it.