Monday, April 9, 2012

EASTER

Yay!!! Happy late Easter! Sorry we didn't post yesterday. We were out of town all day. So...that brings me to tell you about our Easter. My parents, fruity, my friend and I went to the beach the whole freaking day. While we were at the beach, there were these seagulls flying around. Basically, they took a dump on my friend's shoulder. Here are the awesome birds that made it possible
The water was freezing cold and my butt was numb the whole time I was in the water. ISN'T APRIL SUPPOSED TO BE WARM? Anyway, we then went behind some ghetto motel with a ridiculously beautiful playground. 
Dat's me. And behind me is the playground which you can see. After the beach we went to Greensprings as promised. My friend and I argued for 40 minutes who would jump first. Eventually she did, which I'm extremely proud of her for :') I can't post a picture of her without her permission though cause that would be creepy. So here's a picture of me jumping.
LOOK AT MY PUFFY CHEEKS! Some rednecks were throwing exploding bottles into the ocean while we were there. They were cool though :D Fruity couldn't swim at all cause she would've attracted sharks...if you know what I mean ladies...wink wink
WHAT DID YOU PEOPLE DO FOR EASTER? If you answered "play games all day," I'm going to shoot you.
~Shrinky the annoying kid on the block

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I went up to the beach with some of my friends and boyfriend lmao. And then played games for like 2 hours... SORRY ;) xx

Saada said...

lol :x i know wat u mean shrinky..wink wink :P
this is sweetie btw :3 on mah mom's email thing o.o

Blaine said...

My dad freaking got me an industrial size pack of Sour Patch Kids. It's seriously about 2 ft. tall. It was only filled halfway though -_-" It's gonna take me a month to eat it. lol. And I went to my grandpa's house and went to church. Pretty good :D Thats it :P

frycook48 said...

I played games all d--BANG!!!
No realy, I walked up a mountain(highest in Australia)

icecool5678 said...

Yeah, i know what you mean... the call of nature...

Anyway i ate chocolate all day and didnt get up until 2pm.