Hey guise. So. Lemme tell you something. You know all those famous singers, such as Lady Gaga, Adele, MCR, One Direction (I do not like them, just establishing that), and even Justin Bieber! Well..they actually do have to go through a lot to get their money. I've experienced on Friday and Saturday, the shit they go through.
I had to sing for 16 hours. And that is not fun at all. Now I am coughing and my chest hurts and I wanna stay home but I got shit to do at school. IT'S SO TERRIBLE.
Here's what happened. I got selected to go to All State Chorus, yadda yadda daaahhh, we practiced for 16 hours, then I had to wear a ridiculous skirt and shirt, then came the concert, which ended up being a wreck.
There are 3 choruses for All State Chorus. There's 6th Grade Chorus, Women's Choir, and SATB (Which is what I'm in) The 6th Grade Chorus was up first, and lemme tell you, it sucked asssss. No, their singing was great, but a kid fainted and hit his head on the drums and bled (Poor kid) The director thought it was because he had his knees locked but he really just fainted. She then made their chorus unprofessional by making them bend their knees for every transition and it was soooo amateurish. During the performance, 2 other kids had to be taken out as well.
Women's Choir, their director talked too damn much and the songs chosen sucked. I'd say ours was the best, really. Although we had to bend our knees as well. Really, unprofessional. This was more of a rant than a post. My dad bought the DVD of the performance so I'll upload it once it comes in the mail. WEEEEH!!!
~Shrinky the annoying kid on the block



2 comments:
Erm. 16 hours? Dayum thats too much :3 And that edward picture cracked me up XDD
Haha that picture is awesome.
Post a Comment