Thursday, May 24, 2012

Senioritis...gets me every year

I have a serious case of senioritis. In fact, i should be finishing my packet of 120 math questions to prepare for an exam right now, but instead I'm talking to you people. Well now that the school year is coming to an end, mind if i ask you a question?

What was your biggest accomplishment this school year?


Mine was probably getting my first goal in soccer and getting straight A's during 1st semester. :D What can I say? Im a nerd. Being dumb isn't cute anyways. <---lesson to everyone *COUGHCONZCOUGH*

Oooo and I have a surprise for you long time viewers of this blog :0 It might be a good surprise and it might be a bad surprise. Depends on who you are. For the most part...I dont give a shit lololol deal with it ;)

Loopy the Lurker

2 comments:

Julz said...

i have a huge math packet to do, too. and my biggest accomplishment? proooobably.. LMAO i can't think of one. well, i guess i made a lot of new friends. and yes i agree; being dumb makes you look so bad. intelligence is sexy!

Zorx909Cheats said...

i can' think of one. btw, tommorows my last day of school :).