Hmm..gee where do I start? This is basically gonna be a review of the product called a NOOK. It's a reading device, similar to a Kindle.
GREAT DEVICE MY ASS! Ok, this isn't really a review. I lied. This is just another rant, and a warning to those of you who buy this idiotic device
I bought the Nook about a year ago. The credit card I used to buy the books expired about 6 months ago. Guess what the nook did after the credit card expired? It fucking uninstalled all the books I ALREADY BOUGHT. HOW STUPID. HOW VERY, VERY STUPID. Now I cannot read the books I ALREADY BOUGHT without having to get another credit card.
It's not just gay. It's ultra gay. For those of you who buy the nook, make sure you watch out and make sure they don't fucking run you out of your money and take away the beloved books you already BOUGHT. Now a few GIFs explaining my hatred for this stupid policy or whatever the hell it is they're doing to me
Tomorrow I'm going indoor to the store to either
1. Make them fix it
or
2. Fuss them the fuck out about how ridiculous this is
Rant over. Shrinky out.






3 comments:
JILL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Send me a message on Watty when you can.
I miss youuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
BABY COME BACK!
I sent you a message on Watty.
I have never used a nook. If I want to read an online book I read off this app called Wattpad...
Post a Comment