So today, I went to Philly with some friends. We were walking around, just watching the crazy hobos talking to themselves, eating some good food, feeding a bunch of insane pigeons, admiring peoples' artwork that they were selling on the streets, etc. etc. There was this one guy mixing some really good hip hop music so I went over to him and asked him if he had a Myspace or something where I could listen to his music. He told me this website that links to his Youtube, so I did. If anyone wants some new GOOD music on their iPod, you should really check out his channel. Yeah, it's Hip Hop, and Hip Hop requires an acquired taste, but it's reallly good.
Apparently, 3 of his songs were on Jersey shore and he's coming out with a song with Snoop Dogg. My favorite song is probably this one.
His name is Mr. Green.. he looks like this
Eh, not the best picture of him but whatever. I feel like he has pretty good potential, so by reading this post and checking him out before everyone else does, you can say "Oh him? Yeah I knew about him when he was still underground." when he gets popular.
Also.. here is a picture of me on the subway with a wolf mask on. I purchased it at some weird artsy store for 5 dollars. Walking around and seeing peoples' reactions was priceless.
![]() |
gfodogokgds |
-Julia


No comments:
Post a Comment