Today, something amazing happened to me. MY LAST DAY OF SCHOOL! WOOHOO! Aaaand I survived this year with relatively good grades! Now I'll probably be on Transformice and this blog even more than I usually am.. which is a lot. And I'm sorry, I'm still working on the blog theme :( And I definitely owe a theme to Shrinky and Fruity. They're always busting their asses making this blog pretty. Now it's my turn! Every time I try to make the banner look cool it ends up looking lame. But now I can stay up late working on it without stressing about school the next day! Enough about me.. did anyone else get out of school yet? Yes? No? Hopefully. If you still aren't out.. may you find the strength to get through these last horrible, agonizing days of school.
By the way.. anyone remember the song "California girls" by Katy Perry? I heard it not too long ago and realized I totally forgot about it. I think I'm going to be putting that on the playlist because as old as it is.. it's a really cute, fun song and perfect for this time of year.
Aw, back when Katy Perry made good music and was normal.. Good times :')

-Julia
4 comments:
I got out on the 4th
I got out May 31st :D
Who's Cathleen?
that theme looks ahhhhhhhmazing!
Mine will finish 19th June. LUCKY YOU :'c
Post a Comment