Saturday, August 18, 2012

BLAINE!!!!!!!!

So Blaine, I'm not gonna have time to say this to you tomorrow so I'll go ahead and say it today. 
HAPPY BIRTHDAY KIDDO...i mean BIG KID!

I was highly considering drawing you in real life with paint, but if someone caught me drawing that, how was I supposed to respond? "Oh it's not what you think! I'm drawing a person that I know off the internet!" You see what I mean? Anyways, HAVE A SUPER DAY BLAINE! I don't think you need me to make a long, sappy speech. You know we love you :D
♡♡♡♡♡♡♡


*Doesn't sign off with signature because that would take away the attention from Blaine's Birthday*

EDIT: HAPPY BIRTHDAY BLAINE! :D Thanks for being with us for so long. It's an honour to see you grow up bro :') Unlike my sister, I'm not very skilled with the mouse but this is probably the best I could do on a short notice lol
I SWEAR I'LL DO A BETTER ONE LATERZ. SORRY! HAPPY BIRTHDAY! :D

2 comments:

Blaine said...

daw thanks *_*

Honestly, *starts music*
I DONT WANNA GROW UP; I WANNA BE A TOYS R US KIDS.

But seriously, thanks for the post =3 You nailed my tfm tie LOL.

!~Music~! - New txt signature, yew liek? lol

Julz said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY BLAINE!!! AHHHHHHHH YOU 14 YEAR OLD YOU