Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Chobots Anniversary!!!

I've been ready to tell you guys about this for a while.. :)

A little over 4 years ago, Vayersoft opened up the site of Chobots.com, awaiting their outcome from their players. Turns out, it became a huge hit. Here's the 1st video from Chobots.com:

They had a fair crowd then, but soon after, they started to advance their look more and more, then they introduced citizenship, and drew in thousands of kids daily by 2009-2010.
On December 2009-January 2010, I created my account, when I saw on mimo's blog how he supported Chobots. I had no idea what would happen though.

Then, around July of 2010, I met Vivian/Jillian/Julia, and the rest kinda followed through. The next year was a blast for not only me, but everyone else around me.

Then, exactly a year ago, Chobots.com shut down, due to third-party hacking. I remember being upset about this, but then chobots.in got brought up, but would never hold the moments that we had at chobots.com. Here's a second video, made for the memory of chobots.

lol. you caught me in there begging for an add XD. I was so noob then. lol.

Thanks for reading, and I'm sure you all agree that chobots would've been very popular today if it was kept alive today, even more than it is now.

-Music :P-

3 comments:

icecool5678 said...

I miss chobots, but I knew sooner or later I would stop going on it.

Julz said...

sweet post! and don't worry, we all were noobs begging at one time or another x)

Blaine said...

I was the king of noobs during the beginning of .com ROFL.