HELLO EVERYONE! I am back from vacation! I'll post about that later. Maybe. Anyway, today is August 8th.. guess what that is? NATIONAL PIE AND MOOFIN DAY LOL =3
sike.
You saw Musicmaker's post. 1 year ago from today, Chobots shut down. So today, I decided we should take a walk through memory lane. I went through all of my .com files and found a bunch of random clips and pictures. Yes, I know a memories video was already made. But I'm not going to let all of my Chobots files go to waste and I refuse to just post them in one giant blog post. So without further adieu, here is my memories video. Make it large so you can see the pictures clearly
Yes I am aware it is now August 9th as I post this but LETS JUST PRETEND I POSTED THIS YESTERDAY OKAY
Beautiful, isn't it? :') Straight from the heart, Dawg.
While the topic of Chobots is still about, I wanna quickly talk about Chobots.net.
Before I say anything, let me just show you a few screenshots I took.
Okay so first of all, what the fuck is this shit? LMAO nothing says "fuck you" like making an illegal copy of a website and making it corny as hell. Those outfit designs (the ones that cost actual money.. HA OKAY) look like they were made on paint. The homepage and main blog look like some shitty artiseer design that people used to put on their blogs. If you spent legitimate money on a fucking chat bubble, I don't care who you are, I hate you. Not to mention that the majority of the staff of this website are rejects and/or hackers from .com. Hmm.. coincidence? I think not. Does anyone else think that Chobots.com was ruined intentionally so that this pile of shit could take over? I'm starting to think so. You know what everyone says about Chobots.net? That it's a homeschooled jungle-freak who's a less hotter version of Chobots.com. Mean girls reference anyone? No? Ok..
Lastly, has anyone actually gone into this game and played? Let me just tell you right now, DON'T. All you're going to see is a bunch of fake little bitches. As soon as you make an account and log on you get bombarded with "HI HOW CAN I HELP YOU YOU'RE NEW DO YOU NEED HELP LET ME GET YOU A TOUR =)" I can feel you all virtually breathing down my neck. You all are so pathetic! You all act like you just RANDOMLY found out about .net and never went on .com. You were all losers on .com and you know it. You just see .net as an opportunity to start over and try to make it big time. That way, you can boss everyone around! That's how you wanted it on .com, right? Yeah, still not gonna happen. You may as well just act like you did on .com; stupid and annoying. Keep it real, guys. I SEE YOU. I KNOW WHO YOU ARE. You can run but you can't hide from.. DA SHADE.
Well with that lovely rant, I'd like to end this post. TOODLES!
~Julz~
(real nigga wussup)
P.S: Thanks so much for taking care of the blog while we were gone, Music! We really appreciate it and you did a great job making nice, consistent posts. :)
Yes I am aware it is now August 9th as I post this but LETS JUST PRETEND I POSTED THIS YESTERDAY OKAY
Beautiful, isn't it? :') Straight from the heart, Dawg.
While the topic of Chobots is still about, I wanna quickly talk about Chobots.net.
Before I say anything, let me just show you a few screenshots I took.
Okay so first of all, what the fuck is this shit? LMAO nothing says "fuck you" like making an illegal copy of a website and making it corny as hell. Those outfit designs (the ones that cost actual money.. HA OKAY) look like they were made on paint. The homepage and main blog look like some shitty artiseer design that people used to put on their blogs. If you spent legitimate money on a fucking chat bubble, I don't care who you are, I hate you. Not to mention that the majority of the staff of this website are rejects and/or hackers from .com. Hmm.. coincidence? I think not. Does anyone else think that Chobots.com was ruined intentionally so that this pile of shit could take over? I'm starting to think so. You know what everyone says about Chobots.net? That it's a homeschooled jungle-freak who's a less hotter version of Chobots.com. Mean girls reference anyone? No? Ok..
Lastly, has anyone actually gone into this game and played? Let me just tell you right now, DON'T. All you're going to see is a bunch of fake little bitches. As soon as you make an account and log on you get bombarded with "HI HOW CAN I HELP YOU YOU'RE NEW DO YOU NEED HELP LET ME GET YOU A TOUR =)" I can feel you all virtually breathing down my neck. You all are so pathetic! You all act like you just RANDOMLY found out about .net and never went on .com. You were all losers on .com and you know it. You just see .net as an opportunity to start over and try to make it big time. That way, you can boss everyone around! That's how you wanted it on .com, right? Yeah, still not gonna happen. You may as well just act like you did on .com; stupid and annoying. Keep it real, guys. I SEE YOU. I KNOW WHO YOU ARE. You can run but you can't hide from.. DA SHADE.
Well with that lovely rant, I'd like to end this post. TOODLES!
~Julz~
(real nigga wussup)
P.S: Thanks so much for taking care of the blog while we were gone, Music! We really appreciate it and you did a great job making nice, consistent posts. :)


14 comments:
They're copying and make the costumes looks shitty. ._.
On your post, you made good points. Those outfits shouldn't cost real money-it's not going to last forever, so don't waste your money on something non-permanent. Besides, their loading limit in their shop is 20 each item, and do you notice how a few of these items still have 20? What does that tell you?
Anyway, it was no problem filling in for you guys while you were on vacation! I know you'd do the same for me! :P
Cya on TFM! -Music :P-
I don't even bother going on .net anymore. The only thing I spent proper money on was chobots membership when .com wasn't being hacked, and even that was a christmas present from my parents. I just know that they don't have a future in designing.
You think and say chobots.com was intentionally ruined? Then it's so funny to know that shrinky, you and fruity did support Jake and got a lot of hacked rain..
Don't we know how suddenly you three got magic shop items and how Tovictory saved you three?
Don't we know how you three got feather hand item and you three made an excuse that hiki gave it to you?
Don't forget, you did contributed your hand in the destruction by supporting that guy...
There is something common between those fake people and you, that you both are too greedy for chobots stuff.
Why regret about Chobots.com?
Were you too innocent at that time that you had no idea about it's consequence?
You had no idea about how does hacked rains, free crown catalog items and rare superuser catalog items would affect the game?
Remember, Chobots.net would have never existed if you, me and we all Chobots.com users were never too fascinated about hacked items.
lol darpanking ^
miss you too julz. </3
yours forever,
jake
jake: lol no nigga.
"cathan": i understand where you're coming from, but just because chobots went down doesn't mean chobots.net had to take over.
actually jake.. ignore what i just said. i mean if you're not with that strawberry chick on .net.. i'm right here baby ;) mmm xoxoxo
I want chobots.com back.. They gotta put it back up. I say we should start a petition and get lots of people to sign it and email vayersoft that we want it back.. i honestly dont go on .net anymore because they keep banning my Ip for no damn reason -.-
Miss you all to death,
Neon
wowowow neon i remember you! anyway, i know right? they keep banning my little sister for literally no reason, too. but i think if you restart your modem or whatever your ip address changes so do that and you may be able to play freely again.
omfg i just thought about chobots and like auto- came on here haha {: i miss staying up early in the morning to go to a chobots party ;'D and i miss you guys ahh the chats we had. its ebtama >> :D
I did play .net only to meet up with my friends again but psh.. Every mod on there i cant belive these people actually TRUST them they were hackers those mindless people..
"strawberry chick"..lol
Post a Comment