We recently watched an Animal Planet documentary on...
MERMAIDS!
-Dun dun duuuuunnnnn-
Here's the hour and a half long documentary.
Here's the hour and a half long documentary.
So seriously. Take time to watch this. There's actual sound recordings and 2 phone recordings of these "mermaids." But of course, the damn government is keeping some sort of secret from us. They've been confiscating evidence from scientists. I'm kinda open-minded about other intelligent beings out there now. Except for aliens cus I feel like red-necks are just seeing things lololol Loopy the Lurker
3 comments:
thanks for scaring the BEJESUS out of me!
well its not really scary, it's just interesting and yet frustrating at the same time. i wanna know the truth without government interference
Omgg I was just watching this on freaking full screen and my sister was cooking and I see some smoke coming in my room. I go look, oh lol she was just making dumplings hah.
Post a Comment