So Nicki Minaj has been coming up with a shit ton of videos, interviews, and is performing all over the place. She's basically everywhere. I saw this one performance of her and just what is she doing.. LMAO
We're higher than a MUGHJA HFUCKA MUH DUH HDBLE HBUGH HUH DUH BLEH
Also is it just me or is she getting whiter? Look at her now in the "Pound the Alarm" music video and then look at her from circa.. early 2008?
In the music video it's summer too and she's in friggin Trinidad (her home country, actually) So you would expect her to be more tan. Do we have the new Michael Jackson? Hahahahahah I promise not to compare those two ever again.
Lastly.. I still think about this sometimes. What the hell did she wear to the VMA's last year?
Oh, Nicki.. too bad none of the attention was on her since Lady Gaga showed up as a man and Katy Perry showed up in some ugly dress with a cube on her head. Oh, the things "artists" do for attention..
Notice the quotes on the word artists. I have an idea! Wear an actual dress to an awards ceremony because that's the proper attire. I swear everyone in the pop industry is such an attention whore it's almost not even funny. But it's still pretty funny.. lol.
~Julz~
Also is it just me or is she getting whiter? Look at her now in the "Pound the Alarm" music video and then look at her from circa.. early 2008?
In the music video it's summer too and she's in friggin Trinidad (her home country, actually) So you would expect her to be more tan. Do we have the new Michael Jackson? Hahahahahah I promise not to compare those two ever again.
Lastly.. I still think about this sometimes. What the hell did she wear to the VMA's last year?

Oh, Nicki.. too bad none of the attention was on her since Lady Gaga showed up as a man and Katy Perry showed up in some ugly dress with a cube on her head. Oh, the things "artists" do for attention..
Notice the quotes on the word artists. I have an idea! Wear an actual dress to an awards ceremony because that's the proper attire. I swear everyone in the pop industry is such an attention whore it's almost not even funny. But it's still pretty funny.. lol.
~Julz~




3 comments:
Niki Minaj is horrible. Burns my ears!
My friend is always criticisising me and one of my other friend's tastes in music. She's always listening to 'modern music'while me and my other friend like older stuff, and when she says "Why do you listen to that shit?" me and my friend always reply "Why? Because we have a better taste in music than you."
Which always shuts her up.
dat ugly boobbbyyy.
plz welcome the new, and better lady gaga
Post a Comment