Any of yall ever watched the show House? Well today I was forced to watch an episode and the story line was really good.

Imagine this:
You are a doctor. Your new patient is an inmate on death row for murder. Would you treat him?
You are a doctor. Your new patient is an inmate on death row for murder. Would you treat him?
I had to write an essay answering that question and my opinion was lingering... What would you guys do? I'll update what I wrote on the essay after I listen to your opinions ^^
Poopy the Pooter
Poopy the Pooter
3 comments:
hmmmmm.. yeah. i mean it's my job to treat my patients
i'd treat the dude cause maybe we can find a cure for whatever he has if the disease is new n stuff so yeah
House is amazing.Watched all the episodes.
Post a Comment