Wednesday, October 31, 2012

HALLOWEEN???

You see Shrinky's post. There was a huge (well somewhat huge for a hurricane that made it so far north) hurricane that wiped out shores and blah blah blah.

Anyway, due to the damage and power outages from Sandy the governor of New Jersey officially postponed trick or treating to November 5th. HOW CAN YOU POSTPONE A HOLIDAY? That's like saying Christmas is on the 28th this year. NO. NO. 

I want my candy and I want it now. Not 5 days  after when everyone picked out their own candy because they got tempted to eat it from it just sitting there. I'VE ALREADY EATEN THE MAJORITY OF THE CANDY WE HAVE TO GIVE OUT (shh)
PLUS NO ONE IS GOING TO GET THE MEMO. THE OLD PEOPLE ARE GOING TO BE LIKE "WHERE'S ALL THE KIDS?" AND THROW AWAY THEIR CANDY.


This is actually one of my worst nightmares. I swear I saw this coming in a dream.
HAVE FUN TRICK OR TREATING GUYS. CONSIDER YOURSELF LUCKY FOR TRICK OR TREATING TODAY. BE SAFE AND TAKE AS MANY FROM THE TAKE ONE BUCKETS BECAUSE YOU DESERVE IT, PALS

THIS HAS BEEN ONE SAD HALLOWEEN. 



I really need to grow up lol


~Julz~

7 comments:

Unknown said...

LOL! This is what I got! http://i48.tinypic.com/2ivxxqb.jpg

Julz said...

DAAMAMMNN! nice job with going with the pillowcase to carry it though. so many dumbasses go with those stupid little plastic pumpkins.. NO. those damn things wouldn't hold 1/100th of my candy

Unknown said...

Yeah it's hilarious seeing kids trying to hold like 3 of those at once.

Jilli said...

i got some ramen and hot cocoa from this one house

Unknown said...

The take one buckets are stupid.... The people really expect us to take just ONE? I think they are completely psycho. Psh... One......

frycook48 said...

The 5th is my birthday! :D

Jilli said...

the 5th is my friend's birthday too bro!