Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Fellow Americans..

As you all know, today is election day. Tonight, we will find out who will be our president starting January 20th! Please, get your parents to vote. It really actually is a big deal!

So who is it going to be..

OR

Your parents (or you if you're 18) decide. HAPPY VOTING!

~Julz~





8 comments:

mthakati said...

OBAMA ALL DA WEY

Julz said...

<3
OHBAHMUHHHHH

xFruityloopyx said...

lol cheweh u dont even live in amuhricahhh
my famiry didnt vote :[ but all of my friends who could vote chose obama

Markl said...

FRUITY SHRINKY JULZ! I played .net and LOVE1000 IS ON IT!!! I LAUGHED SOOOO HARD!

Markl said...

OH, btw I heard romney was winnign?

Anthony said...

http://i46.tinypic.com/22g74h.png
^_^ that shows zach not to mess with my family mother fugger

Julz said...

iamcool,s234, is that picture supposed to be mocking our blog?

Markl said...

Psh, iamcool. I played chobots.net and I know for a fact that you play it.