Monday, January 21, 2013

love me.

Im glad you like the new blog decorations...or I assume you do. If not, say it to my face mudda fugga!!!!!!!!!!!! (:

Worried about not having a Valentine? 
Don't worry. You'll always have me 8)
We can be together.
Forever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever and ever.....

  Until the end of time. NEVER let me go.
Loopy the LURKER

2 comments:

Markl said...

YAYYYYY!!! I love these new posts you're making. They are amazing and worth the time to comment on, we love this blog very much.

icecool5678 said...

I love the fact that you say that we will always have you as a valentine and you have a picture of someone being stabbed.