Saturday, January 12, 2013

Some Blogs are just stupid

Hey guys! I got a tutorial for you today!
Do you have those blogs that you really hate, or hacked blogs, and you want to unfollow them, but you just can't, like this? (Hermoine123's old Chobot blog from .com was hacked by some random guy o_O)

Well, I'm here to tell you how to fix it. You're welcome.

First off, go visit your Blogger reading list, then click the 'Settings' option. (You guys don't need to know the blogs I used to work on xP).


Once you click on that button the arrows are pointing to, this page should pull up. Click "Settings" for whoever's blog you want to unfollow. (again, you guys don't need to know who I follow ROFL)


Once you click Settings for whichever blog you want to unfollow, this page should pop up. The arrow below pretty much explains itself :P

Once you click "Stop Following This Site", that should be it! :) Your blogger list will update, and no more posts by those people will be there! :)
I hope that helps anyone having the same trouble as me this week with this problem X_X It was really annoying, if you couldn't tell ;P

Anyway, that's it for this post! Thanks for reading! :)
   -Blaine :P-

4 comments:

Markl said...

Wait. You want us to subscribe? Isn't that for Youtube.

Thanks for the tutorial.

Blaine said...

LOL I didn't even realize I did that!
Fixed :3

Markl said...

LOLOLOL.

mthakati said...

Oh god, I was so annoying from this, and I follow like gazillion blogs so ahh