Sunday, March 31, 2013

Happy Easter!

Sup. Blaine here. I needed to tell you guys something.

HAPPY EASTER~! :D

Google Images never fails when I need it :')

I hope you guys had a good Easter day full of family and friends, good food, and remembrance of what happened long ago to make this holiday special :P

But yes, like I just said, remember this holiday wasn't made for the eggs and the Easter Bunny (which I'll admit, are good things :3), and I'm sure you guys know what makes this holiday special too :)

But if you don't, I'll share to you the Easter Story:

About 2000 years ago, around the century A.D. 30, there was a man named Jesus, who was no ordinary man. He was, as people called him, "King of the Jews", in a mocking way, yet He was truly the Son of God. He was sent to the temple guards by a disciple of his, named Judas Icariot, for about, in today's currency, probably about 30 or 40 dollars. He was ordered to be flogged and crucified on the cross by everyone in the courtyards watching what was taking place here, and that ended up happening. Jesus had a nail driven through both of his hands, and his feet. A crown of thorns was placed on his head, along with the sign "King of the Jews". The crowd all spat on Jesus, cursed him, and, obviously, Jesus died on that cross. That day has become to be known as "Good Friday". 
About 2 days later, Mary (Jesus's mother) came to visit His grave, but when she opened the tomb he laid in, he wasn't there. Instead, an angel of Jesus told her that He has risen from the grave, and she must go to tell the others.the good news. Sure enough, Jesus came to them shortly after, showing them the holes in His hands, proving he had risen from the grave. This is what we know as Easter.

So, in case you guys really wanted to know the basics of Easter, here you go. Until then, stay safe guys, have fun, and for tomorrow, good luck for Apr. Fools Day >:). 
I'll be leaving a bucket of water for your brother/sister/parent to dump on you as you wake up tomorrow morning lol! :P

Cya! -Blaine

4 comments:

Anthony said...

I was tricked so many times it wasn't even funny D; happy late Easter o.0

Blaine said...

uhhh....?

Anthony said...

Lol I ment on April fools I got tricked.

$U$AN said...

Happy late Easter!:) Oh and its Carly but dont call me that anymore my real name is Susan