Friday, March 22, 2013

WHATS UP

Wow can you believe it? 4 or 5 years ago I'd still be posting about Chobots, now here I am talking about graduating. I'll tell you people the highlights of my senior year so far :D It has been a rollar coaster lemme tell you that.

I got my cap and gown today! Holy shiz I've literally waited my whole life for this moment. IMMA CRY YOU GUYS I SWEAR!!!! :') 

I'm in the middle of soccer season right now. Last year *phew* It's getting really annoying now. I honestly used to enjoy soccer and now it's becoming a chore.

Image and video hosting by TinyPic
And I GOT ACCEPTED INTO MAH COLLEGE! On my way to getting my dental degree bxtches!!!!!!!!!!! Need teeth to be fixed in the next 8-10 years or so? Hit me up ;D







When prom season comes along I'll tell you how that goes. 
SO WHAT HAVE YALL BEEN UP TO?
LOOPY THE LURKER

8 comments:

AlooOooy said...

Congrats, guurl :3

Markl said...

Oh my gosh IM SO EXCITED FOR YOU!!!!!!!!!!
Rofl that was girly.
Anyways, I'm getting into skiing, it's so fun!

frycook48 said...

Enjoy college! Weird to thnk this blog used to be about Chobots :') Love this blog anyway :)

mthakati said...

omgaashh haiii! have fun, loopeh!
been good.. good.. just the regular. school + music school ._.

xFruityloopyx said...

@AlooOooy THANKS!

@Markle THX BUDDY! dude teach me how2skii !!!!

@Frycook DAWWW THANKS :D <3

@Cheweh Gracias I shall, and glad you're doing well

xFruityloopyx said...

@AlooOooy THANKS!

@Markle THX BUDDY! dude teach me how2skii !!!!

@Frycook DAWWW THANKS :D <3

@Cheweh Gracias I shall, and glad you're doing well

Anthony said...

Ikr.. Time goes by fast I'm glad for ya fruity. Have fun ~ I'll be reading this blog until I die xD

Gert said...

Woah! You're graduating already? Did you skip two grades or something? Anyway, congratulations. Have a spontaneous life.