Heyyy yo ;)
Todays talk of the town... Is actually 2 things today x] (hears clapping) SAVE THAT TILL THE END FOLKS :O
They are both about drawing :P
1: How people just erase good drawings for no reason and write curse words o.o
Okay, This is what i see alot. I see an amazing drawing, but some people run in and spray over it, writing curses, thinking they are SOOO COOL!
Let me get this straight, THEY'RE NOT!!!
When some people do this, it means they are BORED, LONLEY. What they should understand it that it gives them attention, however makes them look STUPID. I dont want to say it cuz im trying to be REALLY REALLY NICE :O But sometimes.. This action can lead to a lowlife.
YAH HEAR ME?!!? Good :D
2. My personal take
When i draw a picture on the agent wall (I never do, because their are so many good drawings, ddont wanna erase them) I put ALOT OF WORK into them. No kidding, That work is gone in 5 minutes flat. Thinking its all done, i walk away. Come back 5 minutes later, i see an expert drawing in my place. It makes me feel overwon, and sad
See that? i had a drawing there.
Thats all for now!
~hermified


4 comments:
Isnt this sorta like Reality check o-e
agreed with alec
Then how can i make TTOT more like un-reality checks
hmm.. maybe do something else that doesn't involve complaining or your opinion or stuff.. or gossip. maybe just random stuff other than that?
Post a Comment