Saturday, January 22, 2011

He's lost it...

The Cheweh you guys once knew is no more. Why? Read more about it at Yianman.tk! Follow his blog while you're there! Tsk tsk....I have a feeling there's gonna be one less badge soon!
There's plenty of proof on that blog. Cheweh tried to take Yianman's paypal account and buy himself items on Chobots >:| RUDE! Luckily Yianman sent it to support :D
(Here's a bunch of tinypics for you all to enjoy of cheweh's creepyness:
http://i56.tinypic.com/5d2hqv.png
http://i53.tinypic.com/2z4bywg.png
http://i53.tinypic.com/2lbidue.png
http://i54.tinypic.com/2d1wwf7.png
http://i54.tinypic.com/ffacfl.png
YEAH, HAVE FUN KIDS! I'M ON A MAC SO THERE'S NO WAY I COULD'VE EDIT THAT! HAH! and I'm sorry fruity for interrupting your post. It won't happen again)
PS-Over the next few days we're gonna decorate our blog for Valentines day...so it mite look a little tacky! Don't worry tho....keep visiting!
xfruityloopyx the lurker

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am not gonna be surprised when i see cheweh with green chat.

Julz said...

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA! life is good

Julz said...

note to self

http://i52.tinypic.com/2zfv51l.jpg

blackveilbrides/yellowbell said...

Why was Cheweh a agent in the first place, anyways?

Anonymous said...

Yo Boy, it HASN'T been a week yet -.- plus it takes at least a week for the chobots support to read emails. and i bet he WILL get de-agent.

Anonymous said...

*UPDATE* Cheweh has been deagented

☮♫ϱbs♫☮ said...

lol i like your little update Icey xD