Sunday, March 20, 2011

The show must go on..

Well, we got a whooping 11 out of 18 people that actually submitted entries. Thanks to:
  • Ebtama
  • Coolcrisp
  • Vasa
  • Lita1271
  • Coldude
  • Icecool
  • Pengi
  • Martinix
  • Emmzie
  • Water_Misty
  • Nicholas
..for actually submitting entries. Nice to know you the rest of you take this so seriously.
However, the show must go on. Boys competition will end earlier.
Winners?
Thankfully, no one will be eliminated since 8 people were too lazy to do a small task of uploading a picture of them in a summer outfit. Who, you ask?
  • Eagleshark
  • Letahavesomefun
  • Ron810
  • Sparkleyunicorn (Alecwillis)
  • Stjohn18
  • Tapity1
  • Yellowbell
I'd hate to break it to you all, but you all are eliminated.
Anyhow, our next theme is SCHOOL! I know most of you might think casual outfits (like I wear because I go to a public school) but put on what outfit you think of when I say "School!"
Good luck! -GaGa (Julz)

24 comments:

lita1271 said...

I really did not know how to do it.. So whatevs.

lita1271 said...

Oh, and I did submit one! :( I just didn't know how to do it. :(

coolcrisp said...

heyy!! WOW thanks for the shrinkyfied pic it's amazing :D
Here is my entry:
http://i52.tinypic.com/1z36p87.png

good luck
-coolcrisp

Julz said...

lita i didn't see one from you. i clearly explained to you. if you hand one in now, i won't eliminate you.

it's as simple as dressing your chobot to the theme and making your own background....

Julz said...

plus, you had a whole week to ask me...

lita1271 said...

I did do one!! It's in! :(

♫ωατεr_mιςτγ♫ said...

Here we gooo! ;D Congrats to the ppl who made it!
Heres mine! (Its the first time i tried to do a back ground so its messy D: And the citizen and age wouldnt go away. I had em gone then when i saved they came back D:)

http://i55.tinypic.com/2v9w2eu.jpg

Julz said...

what? lita. link it again.

lita1271 said...

Well, here's the proof tht I did it :)

http://i52.tinypic.com/2e4jiog.png

Marissa said...

http://i53.tinypic.com/2zs8bk4.jpg

I won a rosette from the art contest??? EHHH...good enough xD Plus, a backpack filled with...candycanes? O_e Lol what has our world become?

~Vasa12345???

xFruityloopyx said...

oh yea i did see lita's entry too! sorry about that lita! you're free to enter the school theme :D sincerely apologize about it!

lita1271 said...

It's okay :)

Mart said...

Oka Heres mine ;)

Hope u liek it!!!

http://i52.tinypic.com/2ros600.png

good luck guys :D

~Martinix

♥☆♫¢ℓubρϱngι♫☆♥ said...

Here is my entry! :)

http://i52.tinypic.com/315zqcg.jpg

Hope you like!

~Clubpengi

Julz said...

aww im sorry lita. good job btw. do you understand the rules, now?

lita1271 said...

Yes. :)

lita1271 said...

Oh, and here is my entry! xD
http://i56.tinypic.com/2jd3od0.png

Bye!

-lita

☮♫ϱbs♫☮ said...

heyy! x) heres mine!

http://i56.tinypic.com/t7o3g3.png

fℓυffу9140 said...

I didn't but Vasa my BFFL did She is the best!
We have been friends for a long time!
Best cho you will ever met!

♡εmmzιε/ℓιgнтиιиg♡ said...

Here is my entry!

http://i56.tinypic.com/90mxk3.png

Thanks,
Emmzie

Oreo said...

Awww is this conetet still opened I wanna join!@

♪♫♥Cristycute♪♫♥ said...

Can we still insert a picture even tho we're not in contest.?

Lol (this is probably gonna get a no)

♫Cristy

???? said...

Doonnneee :D Heres da link :P
http://i55.tinypic.com/kaoa3r.png
Hope you like it ^^
~Coldude9

★☆ Nicholas3103★☆ said...

http://i52.tinypic.com/vi2wx2.png


sorry it took a awile i frogot and hope im not to late!:)



nich