Thursday, April 21, 2011

The Back-up Plan!

Obviously Chobots.com and Chobots.de aren't working this morning. Well...you know where to go!
It's like a life savor! Jake can gift on there too! The items are temporary though, so once you refresh...its gone :S Be sure to thank him if you get one!
Loopy the Lurker

9 comments:

lita1271 said...

xD
See you there.

♫♪★Abuzar40★♫♪ said...

Yup! but those items get away if u refresh -_-
I hate that xP

Anonymous said...

Ya... jake said chobots let him do mod magic on chobots.in. Well, since chobots.com isn't working, cya there!

leyla11 said...

My first time on in from a long time! And when I got the flam wings and I refreshed.. It was gone.. -_- Why does it if to go bye bye :P
But at least I had it for 10 minutes xD

Anonymous said...

since chobots is down we should have another tinychat meeting...

grownupkid said...

i want to go on .in but it never loads :( plz help if u can =( i miss cho...

xFruityloopyx said...

hmmmm... chobots.in is beta version so it used to take forever to load. i guess u can try logging into it with a faster computer :S Idk its not that fun anyways

NO RAIN!!! D:

Garrisonsensei11 ಠ_ಠ said...

Ish Not Cat (WHy Do People Call Him By His Real Name? o_O?)It's SOme People That Worked For Chobots.in.

magiic said...

Gotta love the back up!