Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Tinychat=SUCCESS!

THANKS to everybody that came! Alot of people :D It was pretty fun and surprisingly...we only had to ban 1 person! 
I'm not allowed to post the pic of the people that were on camera though...sorry x| It's an invasion of privacy. Anyways, people had cool hats 8) I'm thinkin next time we should wear...funky pants? ROFL!
Okay so I looked through blogger drafts and found this picture at http://sahilsahiltk.blogspot.com/
I know for sure this is real. There's no way that Sahilsahil could've edited this (No offense to your editing skills or anything)! Hmmm..william is psycho. Its official!
Loopy the lurker

14 comments:

Nishant said...

LOL william got busted!
btw sorry i couldn't come on your tinychat that time was late in the place where i live :P

-cyberkid97

coolcrisp said...

Aha what was some people saying about william being a 'fantastic mod' cuz this just proves he isnt :/

-coolcrisp

icecool5678 said...

Same :(

icecool5678 said...

Same :(

Melinda said...

YES!... I can't wait to see him citizen ^^

♫♪★Abuzar40★♫♪ said...

Omg hes BUSTED >:P

Sophie said...

William is just... idk about him being a mod. He really only goofs around..

Anonymous said...

I'm not saying that isn't an edit or anything... but his mouse isn't scrolling over the invite o_o

Anonymous said...

whens the next meeting? and theres no way im going on cam this time

xFruityloopyx said...

Ron, some people's mouse don't show up when you take screen shots.....face it. U know it's real

Nishant said...

yeah when you take a pic the mouse doesn't show..

Mark™ said...

Hey, I love the Tinychat even though I didn't chat o.o *Stalker* I am going to try to fix my Camera so you can see me :)

~Mark11809

Mark™ said...

Also William is just crazy now o.o Hope he gets demorderated.

Anonymous said...

ya... i know thats real...