Ayyo guess what? We made our own tinychat!!!
Our tinychat is tinychat.com/missfruityloopy
Or CLICK HERE!
We're not too sure how often we're going to do this, SO ATTEND!!!
Tomorrow is our first meeting, at 3:00 P.M E.S.T. (12:00 P.M P.S.T)
Please come, or else we will be lonely.
Or CLICK HERE!
We're not too sure how often we're going to do this, SO ATTEND!!!
Tomorrow is our first meeting, at 3:00 P.M E.S.T. (12:00 P.M P.S.T)
Please come, or else we will be lonely.
If you are to go on cam, WEAR A WEIRD HAT. That's out trademark. You'll almost always see me, Fruity, and Shrinky wearing sombreros or something on our heads ;)
WEDNESDAY. 3:00 P.M. GOGOGO!!!!
(Oh, and we all are *obviously* mods on it. So if any of you piss us off or if anyone annoying comes, we will HAPPILY kick you)
-GaGa (Julz)

8 comments:
i dont have a weird hat but i have a HUGE crayon... does that count?
We'll happily kick you...
that sounds kinda funny o.o
if this doesnt get random rudeness after this I'll be SOOOO Surprised.
ron if you didn't add that annoying comment at the end i wouldn't get all pissed off at you
can i just add again that you have NO AUTHORITY OVER US
its ok! u can still come :D all are welcome
Im coming :) I havent got a cam though, sorry.
> I have followeed your blog =) I want to be friends and can i maybe come to your tinychat meeting? i dont have to go on cam but i have a lottttt of crazy hats! =)
Hey:) Um Julz shrinky or Fruity or whoever moderated this comment but..... I made you a blog Shrinky.tk was taken and I cant pay back for it
Sorry:( Well here's one that you can probably always keep!! http://shrinky-julz-fruity.tk/
Well enjoy
Post a Comment