Monday, April 18, 2011

Darpanking: Most hated chobot 2011

Wow darpanking. Your soo cool just because you can make a bed joke. I'm so impressed. I declare you most hated chobot of 2011! 
Congrats trick.
By 'foreign,' I mean that Darpanking has no idea what he/she is talking about. THINK before you speak okay child? I just got 4 words for you.
I would make this post longer, but I don't waste time on fake shemales :) And as usual, darpanking is gonna comment a huge ass paragraph. COMMENT AWAY TRICK.
....The power of comment moderation!
Loopy the Lurker

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hahahah that gif is WINNINGGGGG

And yes agreed on the darpanking

Melora said...

lol anyone can guess darpanking's fake accounts.. very true about darp.

Melora said...

EVERYONE LISTEN
Darpanking's new account name ish ---> Dovelydove
!!! hahahaha

αтσмι¢вσσм said...

KISS MY FAT ASS xD

That GIF is just da bomb

Anonymous said...

i TOTALLY AGREE!
darkpanking is a weirdo and as u said darkpanKING boy or girl????

Unknown said...

ROFL!!! And wut? Shes age... two hundred something...and she is still on chobots.. .-. And what up with the bed jokes? xD Awkward.... Phew...IM NOT THE MOST HATED CHOBOT :P According to 40% I am :P but idk .-. Its just chobots..Anyways...ROOFLL!

Julz said...

gucci doesn't know what a period is,
she probably doesn't even have speed bumps for titties after all

Julz said...

but yes i agree with everything fruity said damnit!!!

Zorgo648 said...

But darpanking's my friend :(

Anonymous said...

Fine are u happy? I will shut my blog down

But u will regret it

♫♪★Abuzar40★♫♪ said...

DARPANKING THE MOST WEIRD CREATURE I EVER SEEN >:(!

♫♪★Abuzar40★♫♪ said...

BTW DARPANKING IS A BOY , Hes like shemale BAHAHAHAHAHA XD

Sophie said...

OHYESS.
Darp is always making drama.. She always comes crying to me o_o

P.S. Shrink, Hunger games is on the main blog! :O

♪♫♬Lolabubble♬♫♪ said...

Darpanking is probably a IT.

╰☆╮ℭḯ√їḉρяḯᾔ¢ε╰☆╮ said...

I think this is um pretty ................. AWESOME love the gif yeah you just got surved darpanking

Julz said...

why would we regret you shutting your blog down