Saturday, April 9, 2011

Get sleazayyyyy

So, like the geniuses we are, Fruity and I came up with a hilarious idea. 
The idea is to film someone dancing (On Chobots or an irl video of someone on Chobots) and add music to it! Then, upload it as a video to Tinypic! Remix it, if you want ;)

Here's one I made of Cheweh!:


(Click here for the link to it)

IT GETS BETTER! Here's one Fruity made of Bigmoose:


(Click here for the link to it)

Anyone capable of filming and adding audio to it, DO IT!!!! Comment the link when you're done. We might even give a shrinkified photo to the one that's the funniest  ;)

-GaGa (Julz)

10 comments:

Jilli said...

muhmhuhuhm. sexy...LMFAO!!!

☺♫→Mï$†¥™←♫☺ said...

I AM NOT A WHORE! (But i like to do it) xD TOOOO FUNNY! :D

Jilli said...

http://tinypic.com/r/142swpc/7
http://tinypic.com/r/xofkfp/7

тωσℓєgєяѕ said...

BAHAHA ON CHEWEHS!

heres mine, sorry the person isnt dancing though, but you know.

http://tinypic.com/r/29dbblk/7

icecool5678 said...

Jazzy hasnt posted in ages...

♫♪★Abuzar40★♫♪ said...

LOL FUNNY XD

Alexa said...

rofl you got that from shane dawson rite? something called the ijustine game or wutever... I. AM NOT. A WHORE.

lita1271 said...

SHANE DAWSON= EPIC
IJUSTINE GAME= EPICER

☺♫→Mï$†¥™←♫☺ said...

^^
IKRRRRRRR!!!! ROFL! Thats where i heard it frommmm ! :D

mthakati said...

LOL :D
the video with me even made me laugh xD