Sunday, April 10, 2011

What I do on a Sunday

ASLKDFJSKL

HAYYY! For horses.
So this morning I decided to go on my DSi. I went on Flipnote Hatenna, oh Flipnote Hatenna is like where you can draw your own videos and publish it to the world on the Hatenna site.
  And anyways, I found this one video called...
"If sims were real"

Here it is-



 
 
I think its a little quiet so turn your speakers up a bit.
(No I'm not trying to scare you, there is no pop up)
 
After watching that, I felt like doing a chobots version of it...

I'll be uploading it later today or tomorrow. or never.

So yeah, thats about it. I really did not know what to post about, i spent like 30 minutes thinking of what to post. AND RANDOM GIF TIME-

Yeah yeah Ronald McDonald. In the park. Reading. Dancing... and scaring you.
So... HAVE AN AMAZING SUNDAY.
Even knowing that schools tomorrow.

http://blog.edelbioskincare.com/uploaded_images/happy-face-770659.png


-Twolegers

4 comments:

☺☻Conz☻☺ said...

ROLFOL
I like the sims part...
"SOMEONE REMOVED THE TOILET"
"AAAAAH"
Roflol... They should make more series for that...

Vasa12345 said...

That huge smiley face almost scared me

8D

~VaSa12345

♪¡Po∂ said...

I wish I could smile like that :3

xFruityloopyx said...

LMFAOOOO!
"SOMEONE REMOVED THE FRIKKIN TOILET"

i laugh everytime my sims complain that theres no toilet