Monday, April 11, 2011

'Sweet like sugar coated candyman!'

Supppp! Apologies for the late SNTM announcement...I shouldn't have to be announcing the winners, but since I actually care, I'm announcing the winners this week! :D
Somewhat disappointed in the boys who slacked off....but hay, if fashion isn't your thing then thats cool :) Last week's theme was GLAMOROUS!

As predicted, the boy's competition ended sooner. So the SNTM Male winner of 2011 is...COLDUDE9!! -standing ovation-
Congrats Coldude! If we happen to catch you on Chobots, we'll tell you your prize! But if not, please contact us on the 'Ask Shrinky' thing on the side with an email that you actually check! :)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Now for the girls! Competition is getting tough x| The girl winner of this week is...
Congrats CLUBPENGI! :D However, the girl's competition will continue. 
I'm sorry to say, but the person eliminated is Emmzie D: She didn't enter the glamorous round. Thank you soo much for your participation! We really appreciate it! :D I applaud you for effort!

Everyone else is still in it to win it! Now for next theme...
Heheh I got a new haircut and felt like showing off. YA LIKE? Anyways, SWEET is your next theme! Think sugary treats! Lollipops, cotton candy, cupcakes.....God forbid....PIE :3 
I'm gonna adjust the rules a little. Edit as much as you want this time! You still have to wear at least 1 chobot item though :) GOOD LUCK YO.

Loopy the lurker

12 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey,I Love your hair cut!!! I had the same kind:) Now I have long that I hate my big bro said he'll kill me if i cut my hair that short again :'(
and MY name is Love1000 not (Love100)
Well your missed a 0 zero Well this might as well be my last comment :( Well Sorry I was rude and don't worry i won't copy anyone ever again Love1000.tk is shut forever
cuz people were complaining about me stealing It's true but sorry:( I made a new blog I won't tell you Either my friends:) Because you might Swear and It's not good I'm not perfect as you or anyone. I'm just a regular Person (kid) almost 11. SO yeah anyways I wanted to say cute hair style and Sorry!

Anonymous said...

Because Of Chobots Support... and Yeah.. and this is the (MIGHT) be the last time talking to you because if u hate me that much I'll ignore you to make no trouble.
Well anyways...
Bye
~Love1000

Julz said...

wat. ^^^

I shouldn't have to be announcing the winners, but since I actually care, I'm announcing the winners this week! :D

are you calling me a slacker? LMAO

♫ωατεr_mιςτγ♫ said...

Mine!!! :D
This was hard so most of mine is edited! D:
http://i53.tinypic.com/i2kbbt.gif

~~Mist the 'Mazin~~

Marissa said...

hot gurl = shrinkyGURL

http://i51.tinypic.com/2wdzvyt.jpg

GOOD LUCK YALL

~Vasa12345

xFruityloopyx said...

^LMAO im not the one taking pictures of me in bed with edited sparkly eyes
:D u hoe bag!

Vasa12345 said...

My bad Fruity,

Hot gurl = FROOTY

Even hawter... ;-] You know whoo!!

~Vasa

coolcrisp said...

Nice hair :D
Here is my entry:
http://i55.tinypic.com/vg4mjs.png

-coolcrisp

lita1271 said...

Ok, here's mine.

http://i56.tinypic.com/ifmx43.png


xD

♥☆♫¢ℓubρϱngι♫☆♥ said...

Hey!
Loving the hair fruity, beautiful :))

Here is my sntm entry!:
http://i51.tinypic.com/16077d1.png

Hehe Lady Can-dy

((:

~Clubpengi

αтσмι¢вσσм said...

http://i52.tinypic.com/wv3lur.png
Thanks! Hope you like it!
-Cizz016

xFruityloopyx said...

uhhh cizz....u weren't in the SNTM thing....why did u enter?