Tuesday, April 19, 2011

SNTM Round... 4?

So, this is most likely the 4TH round of SNTM. Who won? 

We usually don't have people win two rounds in a row (like how Fizzeh won in Prince's next top model) but we LOVED Clubpengi's entry. It was really creative and cute :) *We also liked the way Watermisty did hers with the candy wrappers*


Sadly, at this rate, we have 5 people that have stuck with us all the way through. :)

  • Coolcrisp
  • Lita1271
  • Clubpengi
  • Water_Misty
  • Vasa
Yes, the people who are out are Ebtama. She didn't send in their entries D:

Next theme is..


By "thuggin" we mean GANGSTA! Think.. Rap? Gold chains? I don't even know how to describe it. You can google it.

Good luck :) You have a pretty short time.. 'til sunday. YOU CAN DOOO IT!

    


-GaGa (Julz)


P.S: EVEN MODS KNOW OUR BLOG IS AMAZING!!!




Yea. that's William saying "What o-o"


e.e


(We're extending the deadline since Chobots is shut down. Once it gets back up we'll give you an extra day or two)

16 comments:

Alexa said...

williams just jealous cus his crapload of a blog gets no visitors

Isabelle ♥ said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
☺♫→Mï$†¥™←♫☺ said...

LOL! I'll have my entry in later... I need some new stuffff! :D William is suck a little brat. x) Yeahhhh xD

lita1271 said...

Omg.
Can't belive I made it this far!
Well, YO YO YO HERE IZ ME ENTRY YA YO
(Sorry for my fail of talking.)
http://i53.tinypic.com/29qnxqb.png

xD
Bye!
-lita

Marissa said...

I sent in my entry...

Check the comments! 3rd one down. You missed it? ~cry~

~Vasa

Marissa said...

You didn't see my entry?

Vasa

lita1271 said...

Yeah vasa has it i see it

♥☆♫¢ℓubρϱngι♫☆♥ said...

Ty for chosing my 2 weeks in a row! :DD

Here is my entry:
http://i51.tinypic.com/20pzj9c.png

~Clubpengi

Julz said...

vasa, chill, i just didn't see it. don't worry, you're not out anymore

Vasa12345 said...

wheee I'm thuggin

http://i52.tinypic.com/2j2wch2.jpg

bye.

☺♫→Mï$†¥™←♫☺ said...

If Chobots doesn't get back up today, Can i have another day? I couldn't finish cuz it has been down and my computer is freaking out! D: Thanks! :)

xFruityloopyx said...

sure! we'll extend the deadline since chobots screwed up :)

♫ωατεr_mιςτγ♫ said...

Thanks so much! :D

♫ωατεr_mιςτγ♫ said...

o_O wrong account.... xD

coolcrisp said...

Waddup!!! Here is my entry:
http://i55.tinypic.com/13zyf5h.png

lol
-coolcrisp

☺♫→Mï$†¥™←♫☺ said...

I can't enter! :( My computer is screwed up :\ Well i guess i'm out then