Apparently, everyone could gift and kick this morning...again :S It was insane! I disguised myself as a noob so nobody would bother kicking me BAHAHAH
It worked :D Everyone moved to the park cus they were freakin out. I bet yourbestfriend started it. Haha what a baby! Way to handle things like a man....
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Alright and now William. Where do I begin? As if he wasn't unoriginal enough, he just HAD to copy Shrinky's video and make it lame. Like for reals...she worked hard on that shiz and got frustrated alot with it. Then the doodoo-dunder-head makes his own stupid version, CLEARLY attempting to mock us. UNBELIEVABLE. He just loves getting our attention. William you better PRAY to God that I dont get a ticket to England or wherever you live.
I'm sorry for not linking the lame vid. IM LAZY! You can search it up. His lyrics at the end said, "I hope Shrinky doesn't think I'm copying her." WELL WTF DO U EXPECT US TO THINK? THAT UR ORIGINAL? ROFL WRONG MISTER! But ya know what's funny? I love how he only replies comments to Doll. I seriously think he has a thing for her. All she said was 'LOL.'
Chill your horn balls William...sike you dont have any ya trick. And I KNOW you're reading this. You're a major stalker. I am too but at least I have the balls to admit it.
Thats why im...
Loopy the Lurker
*UPDATE*
Look what a little birdy sent me...
DUDE SERIOUSLY? Yeah you copied...."ITS NOT COPYRIGHTED"? That is the DUMBEST excuse for copying ever. I would rather you say "Yeah I did it to piss them off" than make up some copyright excuse. Omg william you're so dumb...I cant even...ugh.
PS. William you dumb fart, all youtube videos have copyright to it. William eres hijo de puta britanica con retraso. Ir al infierno.






23 comments:
God i swear i'm going to tell everyone ik from england to find him and beat him down for you cuz now i hate him even more :|
i love you. should i make one of me dissing william
O_O DUDE HIS VOICE IS DEEEEEP
@vasa12345 he sounds like harry potter to me
@julz DO IT!!!!!!!!!!!
@water_misty THANK YOU
I think theyre trying to add agent kick and trade and gift but its not working xD!
I missed it :(((
Hahaha, who could that little Birdy be? ;) Tweet tweet. lol! Misty, I'll totally hunt him and screw him over 4 you guys XD
:O wow seems a little harsh.... naw its fine xD
~tyler9795~
whats the link to his video?
The Link Is Wait Nvm He Removed The Vid O_o I Can't See It Anymore In His Youtube Channel... Anyways... =P If Someone Copies You It Means That they LOVE The Thing That you Did So Much That they Copied it x)
How do ya spell fail?
ik... W-I-L-L-I-A-M!!
william = big fail
how dare he steal yallz vid
lol!!!! and fruity i made this :S I made everybody one well not everybody you know.. http://www.franksicons.com/temp/buddy_icon_1711.gif?1396383602
I dont know if its gunna work Dx
ahhhhhhh
D;! i luv ur video! no matter if anyone copies it...! U R DA BEST AND NO ONE CAN BE MORE AWESOME LIKE YOU!!!! :))
True... your video is good!
-mimo123777
P.S. Word verification: failing.
I live in england so ill hunt him down, and probably rent a gun from someone.
Or a tank
My friends hate william too so maybe i could hunt him down with a whole army.
BO YA BABY.
Ha
Ha
Ha.
To
You
William.
Im from england! I Know where he lives, a city called Ipswich! :)In england of course , oh yea i have some chobots awards on torresblog.tk, shrinky and u gang are all on it :)
Maybe he's bitter cuz his voice is all like that. . .
Who cares,
I'm on William's Side
Cause I don't care!
William CAN BAN YOU!
so he and I don't care:)
william has no originality. and hes stupid.
and love, i bet you do care. you manly looking 10 year old.
william can lick my minge -_-
IM NOT 10 you dummy!
@Love Just shut up nobody cares. Your always on the wrong persons side...Ik Love...William should ban you :D THAT BE SOOO AWESOME!!
Love ur the dummy not anybody else well there is other people but ur the dummy here...
OMG TORRESS!!! R U SERIOUS? ;O I FRIKKING LIVE THAR! omg im so gonna find him and sooo do him over just for shrinky and fruity!! ;)
Post a Comment