Tuesday, May 17, 2011

SNTM ROUND 6!

Ughh...sorry someone keeps forgetting to post the SNTM winners! Well...this week's winner is...COOLCRISP!! She went TOTALLY GROOVY  with her entry. Loved it! Here's your well deserved shrinkified photo.

Unfortunately...someone has to go this week also. The person leaving is Vasa12345. Sorry!!! You know we love you!! You made it really far into SNTM! Congratulations!! The people who are still in it to win it are....
  • Lita
  • Coolcrisp
  • Clubpengi
Only 3 people..this is gonna be intense. This week's challenge is....



International!! Different countries wear different custom outfits! I want you guys to choose any country you want, wear their national outfit, and spice it up a little :) Creativity is the key!
~Shrinky the annoying kid on the block

9 comments:

Vasa12345 said...

Aargh, well congratz to the people who made it. :3

♥☆♫¢ℓubρϱngι♫☆♥ said...

Aww Vasa, nvm you did great. :) Beeeee positive!! Coolcrisp, gurl your just amazing! Grats Crispii!(:

Here is my entry:
http://i55.tinypic.com/264op6r.gif

Yeah! Its a gif!
Hope you like!! :D

Chobot's Virus said...

Come Online FAst I have To show Somethng very Important which u saw before but better

☼♫Lollyxpop♫☼ said...

Urs is rlly good clubpengi!

Anonymous said...

Hi, I know I'm not in this but here's mine :3
(I was bored xD)
__________________________________
http://i51.tinypic.com/27x3ty8.jpg
__________________________________


Thanks if you looked at this! (hopefully -.-)




---
Gerrard16229

coolcrisp said...

Gee thanks clubpengii x] AND WOAH i think you have a good shot this week :P wow u did a gif -.- not fair lol :PP

lita1271 said...

Ahhhhh.
I'm really, really gonna lose.
xD
nyan nyan nyan nigga nigga nigga.
(i got tht song stck in my head)

http://i51.tinypic.com/2wq7lar.png
is, is it racist

╰☆╮ℭḯ√їḉρяḯᾔ¢ε╰☆╮ said...

Lol I don't know if this counts but i still did hope you like it shrinky

╰☆╮ℭḯ√їḉρяḯᾔ¢ε╰☆╮ said...

oh ya its at


http://i53.tinypic.com/1zmce85.jpg