IT'S FRIDAY!! FRIDAAAY....
Sorry for not posting for a while. I have no idea why, but I am so busy lately and going through a lot of stress and stuff..
Sorry for not posting for a while. I have no idea why, but I am so busy lately and going through a lot of stress and stuff..
So today, everyone was talking about how the world's gonna end tomorrow. I have no idea why May 21st, 2011 would be a date for the world to end, so I looked it up. Apparently, "god" made a flood exactly 7,000 year ago? (4990 b.c) I have no idea. Or something to do with "jesus rising!" Just look at this article if you really wanna know. I am not a religious person AT ALL, so I have no idea what I'm talking about.
But on a less boring level, what would you do if the world REALLY ended? Lie? Cheat? Shoplift? Tell off everyone you hate? You probably shouldn't do that, because if the world doesn't really end.. you're in deep doodoo. Plus, I do that every day ;)


18 comments:
Okay then..... that made me really freaked out...
Uhm.... I hope the world doesnt end tommorow! o-o
It better not...
Why would it end if jesus rises or god created a flood 7000 years ago? o-o...
i'd probably go to church and repent for all the things i did....its worth a shot to believe in God cus even when u die a christian and theres no God, you have nothing to lose. but when u die an atheist, and there is a heaven, your screwed
however i HIGHLY doubt the world is ending tomorrow
I don't really think that the worlds ending.It says in the Bible:
Only God himself will know when we will all die. It could be tomorrow and It couldn't.Well one thing is
God bless the whole world.Also Be ready! Well anyways I'm sorry what I did to all of you guys it wont ever happen again! Forgive me or not But one thing is God Forgives me and Love's me! God forgives and Love's everypne always!
Well have a nice day to you all!
Well See you tomorrow.. If...
~love
haha religious ppl forgot about time zones
Hey guys, this should NOT happen ._. Only God knows when his Son is coming and other people saying this may happen proves nothing about his return. And above, i agree with shrinky. It's not the 21st everywhere .-. So yea, God knows when hes coming and only him.
-musicmaker25
I don't wanna die on May 21st +
It's My sister's Sweet 16th B-day on May 25! But Watever God chooses It's fine with me!
If we do die..Im gonna go to heaven, and go slap god and blame on somebody else O_o Naa just kidding Ill just go in the corner and cry my heart out..
._. Why? BECAUSE I NEVER GOT TO LIVE MAH DREAM AND IT'S IMPOSSIBLE NOW.. (If i die)
Wow ppl are mad...
n
TOTALLY SCARED
Didn't the Mississippi flood today? Oo And I'm going to Bush Gardens tomorrow! Ugh last time I went to Hershey park it flooded. CARMA HATES ME!
awhh its the 21st for me Nowww. no rainn x)
Why Would The World End On A Saturday ._. Saturdays Are Awesome.... I Like The Pole Dancing Bunny.. People Faking Things.. The World Is Never Ever Gonna End...
yea i doubt the world is gonna end either. i just think it's funny with everyone being like "OMG SUDDENLY THE WORLD IS ENDING!"
but just incase me and my friends went to shoprite, bought a shitload of food, and watched the hangover
this is so fake the world isnt ending its like 21st right now 4 me n i waited at 6pm n nothing hapened and now its like 10 pm lol
(Y) Peace! Chillin with jesus
its raining here >:I
Oh wow yesterday My bro said Big bro said that Its today at 6:00 this is impossible to happen!
If the world was gonna end tomorrow then I would ummm, tell my crush tht I like him...
Anyways today I went outside and it 4 times today. Meaning it started then stopped. It got annoying cuz I had to walk somewhere far away without an umbrella.
~random comment~
~Paitha~
http://www.franksicons.com/temp/buddy_icon_2597.gif?1229087829
COPY AND PASTE THAT
:D Byeee I hope you enojyed....looking
at it lol
Post a Comment