Monday, May 16, 2011

Superlatives!: May-June

Okayyy sooo we're working on the Chobot Superlatives page rite now! :D It mite take awhile....here's the legit plaque for it!
Oh snapppp! Looks pretty sick rite? However, there are 3 polls on the right side because the nominations for those categories were pretty close. Since you're so eager to know who won for the rest of the categories...I'm gonna go ahead and tell you the winners!
  1. Best fashion (girl): Ebtama
  2. Best fashion (boy): Conz88
  3. Most likely to be a millionaire: Twolegers
  4. Biggest flirt: Leyla11 (she won by a LONG shot...clearly)
  5. Funniest Chobot: Shrinkygirl
  6. Best Blogger: Alexa555
  7. Best Video Maker: xFruityloopyx (aww you guys are sweet)
  8. Most trustworthy: We got rid of this because everyone had different answers :S
  9. Best agent: Boy11 (Alotta votes for him)
  10. Best mod: Royaltapdancer
  11. Most talkative: (Poll)
  12. Life of the Party: Julz
  13. Most Dramatic: Guccigirl17
  14. Best personality: (Poll)
  15. Most likely to become president: Bulldoglvr (ROFLLL YES)
  16. Most hardworking: Nicholas3103
  17. Most intelligent: (Poll)
CONGRATS PEOPLE!!!! Ughhhablahbla I actually sat down and wrote all the names out for every category. See? 
The things I do for you guys.... 
Anymore categories that you guys think I should add? Lemme know if you have any ideas! (I'm adding 'most mischievous' later)
Loopy the Lurker
PS- I accidentally forgot to log outta shrinky's blogger when she posted...yeahhhh my bad. Oh well :D

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Add most murderous. I'd win. I'll break your skin and indian burn you if you try to eat my churro. I even developed my own evil laugh.. :)

xFruityloopyx said...

woopsy

☮♫ϱbs♫☮ said...

yusss i luv boy's personality ;)

Sophie said...

How about
Most artistic
Best Friend
Most Musical XD
Most Items?
Thats all i gotz xD
Hermy
Epichermy123.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Bahha.. you should have ha. " most retarded".i would soo win x)

Mimo123777 said...

Most likely to become an agent, most unlikely to become an agent. XD

-Mimo123777 :)

Maia P said...

Craziest Chobot
Most talented chobot
Dumbest chobot
Einstein Chobot

Gymore xD