Monday, May 16, 2011

U AND WHAT ARMY?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHA -OBNOXIOUS LAUGH-

Looks like Pokemon has crossed over to the dark side guys!!! HAHAHAHAHA I sat here and laughed out loud for 30 entire seconds!! Remember, pokemon is a deadly hacker now so you guys must be nice to him and bow down to him and serve him fruits and kiss his nubby chobot feet! -whistle- I like how he signed off his name. He declared himself the hacker so it MUST be official!!
~Shrinky the annoying kid on the block

6 comments:

☼♫Lollyxpop♫☼ said...

Hmmm. . . . I wonder what kind of fruit he likes. . . . :O

Supercalifragilistic said...

boy..sparky and i used to be bff's. he told me the truth that cat actually didnt scam whoever he scammed. he told me that it was all a hoax. so technically, cat has a reason

Garrisonsensei11 ಠ_ಠ said...

... I Don't Think Pokemon Can Hurt Hack Chobots.. He's Tried... And Failed :P He'd He Banned Before He Tried... I THink He's Banned By Now. xP

Nishant said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nishant said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Nishant said...

wtf cat lost his mod badge for no reason :/
i don't think pokemon can hack..