Saturday, May 14, 2011

You quitting cho? Really? The Real way to get your friend not to quit

Hello, is you okay is you good cuz i wanted to know!<~~ GloZell
Well anyways as you read the title this is about People quitting cho. Lets make a bet there not. I received a message about a friend of mine quitting cho. Now as you guys are probably think "OH NO Imma probably encourage him not to quit D:" (NOOOTTTTTTTT) Well heres the correct way to make sure they dont :]
Well obviously as you see We need some grammar correcting. It says "I quitting cho forever bye! You all be happy when I leave! :("
Grammar check!
"I am quitting cho forever bye! You will all be happy when I leave :(" Now as you see hes quitting lets get him not to quit!
Perfect. Its completes the word Magnificent. THIS IS THE WAY YOU DO IT! Then make a bet with your friends. Saying "I'm want to make a bet. 10 bucks says He will be back in 10 minutes saying "I can't quit I will miss my friends to much :(" WELL GUESS WHAT TRICK?
Spongebob your such a role model(:
Well that concludes my post Cya later!
~The one with Swag.

2 comments:

Muttski said...

Lool thanks for the Idgaf.

Maybe we should do a post about Guccigirl :O

cuz im fed up of that whore

✌☮IceCream✌☮ said...

LOL ikr?! I hate it when people fking ''quit'' just for attention.. but they dnt actully quit.. and i hate it when they make it soo dramatic. i just say
'k Leave :)'

-chogurl