Monday, June 13, 2011

SNTM is OVAH!!!!

Finally, SNTM IS OVER! (I'm sure anyone other than Lita and Clubpengi are relieved)
I'm proud to say the winner is... 

What is a little unfair is how much she won. I believe that Clubpengi has an EXTREME advantage because of  the type of programs she has, but she put so much work into every entry! Every entry, she would give in gifs of several pictures just for one theme! Now that's devotion. Lita, I believe you had the same potential as Clubpengi, but didn't really take advantage to it. You were able to draw things on and such but you decided not to. However, even though your submissions were plain, they were great. I do believe you didn't give your all in your entries, though. Lets just take a look at what Clubpengi entered for the last round.




JEEEZ! Gurl, you rawk lolz

So you're all probably wondering what Clubpengi is getting for this. Well, you're going to get...
10$ FOR ITUNES!! If you don't have an iPod or some kind of mp3 player, tell me, and we'll work something out. (I'll give you the code after I buy the iTunes gift card irl)
I'll get it to you in a few days!
-GaGa (Julz)


For Lita's effort and dedication to this, 
we wont leave you empty handed :)
The video for everyones entry is at the bottom!

11 comments:

Vasa12345 said...

Congratulations, Clubpengi! Your entry was amazing! I'm sure you put a lot of time and effort into it! Enjoy your i-tunes money!

Julz said...

it might actually be 15 cause idunno if i can purchase the 30$ pack so ;) ca ching clubpengi

xFruityloopyx said...

$$$$$ MULA!!!! pengi can buy apps if she has a ipod touch too

Anonymous said...

Good job clubpengi! What program do u use? :O

Now that I've left, I'd just like to say sorry. Yes, the "H" probably has to do with me -_-. Well yes, Sowweh fwor saying something wrong about every post and, being annoying what not?

Well cya.

Anonymous said...

Just call me annoying dog -_- :P

Anonymous said...

Nice job too Lita ))

Anonymous said...

You guys should definatly do another sntm :o

lita1271 said...

Nice job pengi!
Congrats :)
-lita1271

♥☆♫¢ℓubρϱngι♫☆♥ said...

Thanks so much guys!

Lita, you put up a great fight! I did tell Shrinky to give you the link to some editing programs I use but I think it was a bit late..

I had some much fun competing in this competiton!

Thanks so much for this amazing chance, I love you guys@

Julz, dont waste your money on me, its fine! You keep the itunes gift voucher, lets just say it's a gift from me to you for choosing me as a winner! x]

~Clubpengi

Skippy3002 said...

Clubpengi, congratz for winning!! But are you really gonna pass of a 15$ gift card?

♡angelica♡ said...

congrats clubpengi! :D