Hey guys!
Umm don't you agree that right now chobots really sucks..? I mean, like before it used to be kinda interesting and there used to be things to do but now.. its totally boring! Do you guys remember the time chobots posted in their blog about their new era on chobots..?
WTF? Its been 4 months and there's nothing to buy...
First they delete all the AWESOME clothes from the catalog because they wanted to add a bunch of new stuff but now there's NOTHING! I have SO MANY bugs(about 2 million) and guess what? There's nothing to buy!! If chobots team doesn't do anything nobody will be playing chobots..
Chobots Support Sucks.
Most of you guys already know that..I don't even know why chobots even have a support cause most of the time they DON'T reply and when they reply they always copy and paste stuff and give us a link of the rules!
I kinda miss the old chobots where we used to have clothes updates and other stuff...most of my friends on cho have quit :/
Now on the chobots blog the only thing they post about is about their items of the month and a contest whose result they didn't post till now..
Well, lets see whats going to happen to chobots..
Cyberkid97-The little monster
10 comments:
yeah :\
i was banned on .com
Haha I agree
ikr?? i hate it now. nobody buy anything...lets try to make them bankrupt
Personally I don't think they work on it anymore. It's as if they've stopped. Personally I don't think it's going to get better so it would be best to quit now instead of wasting your livetime. Now that I've quit my live seems sooo much better than just sitting on chobots and nothing happening.
i agreee wtih you so much its not even funny. remember when after a party you would have something to wear? yeah, I WANT THAT.
ron, quitting chobots means no chobot blogs either. it means total restriction from anything chobots. im pretty sure ur still sittin at the computer on a secret account
None of my secret accounts have been on for at least 3 days... and I still like reading about whats going on???
Gah... I Agree, Chobots Is Getting Boring... And We Have 1 Party In Like 5 Months? The Only Active Mods Are... William... And Maybe Hiki, But Royal Practicly Quit... Same With Puffles, They Were Good Mods, And Every Agent Is Quitting And Chobots Is No Good... Just Boring :/
P.S: Wowah... They Had To Ask For Cho's To Make Designs? Can't They make Their Own? No Imagination > _>
Post a Comment