Wednesday, June 15, 2011

VayerSoft and Chobots

Hello,
You are now able to Copy anything you want from these 2 Wesbites Chobots and VayesoftWhy do I say that? Because if you go on the Chobots.com Site and you scroll all the way down to the bottom and it says this.
The VayerSoft webpage says this.
From 2000-2009.
A little background information. So basically is that you can take any idea from Chobots and make it your own.
For example: Pretend I made a virtual world, I needed some new Locations for my players. I ran out of Ideas so I went to Chobots to give me some hints of what my New locations would be like. Then I noticed on the bottom corner of my eye I saw "2007-2010". I gazed in amazement, so I decided to Copy the Cafe street. After I did all that I put it into my Virtual world. Thus you see my Virtual world is made.
Most of you kids are probably going like this,
image
Isn't Raven symone a foxy Mama;D She's going to have my Children one day.
Now children they cannot sue you. As both of their sites say it is OUTDATED.
Chobots is crashing with the Hacking..It's never going to stop.
Make sure you stop by Shrinkys Youtube to see her New Music video she made. "Give me Everything" It's creative if you ask me.
Question: If you were to take my Advice and Copy Chobots would you? I would love to see what you put.
Peace.

3 comments:

Lauren said...

I'm in the video. ;p

Unknown said...

i can write litteraly an entire paragraph of how much i can agree. i mean wtf does chobots do now? and vayersoft made a huge mistake making william and royal moderators, cus they started hacking like 2 days affter that happened. COINCIDENCE?!!? not only that, but jessie is gone forever. and what adds to that that is HILARIOUS is that vayerman(Vadim Yerman) doesnt do anything? the owner of vayersoft, the person who made chobots happen, the one who makes everything go on in chobots doesnt do a thing or doesnt care about the hacking and how sad these children are. i mean if vayerman has children that play chobots, why doesnt he do something. instead he is hanging out with his urkainian friends saying crap and going to restaurants. he doesnt even change the mod panels. by now, practically everyone knows at least 3 codes...vayerman can change those codes but hes to lazy to. vayersoft is officially the WORST virtual world game maker ever.

☼♫Lollyxpop♫☼ said...

Ugh no Raven is like 50